POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calculating normals : Calculating normals Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Calculating normals
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 1 Jan 2000 09:25:15
Message: <386E0DD0.9753804C@xs4all.nl>
I thought I'd find this in a FAQ but I couldn't.
I know it's been discussed in the newsgroups more then once but I
couldn't find those threads either, so here it goes:

How do I calculate the normal for a triangle?

I know this isn't really very difficult and there are several ways. I'd
like to be able to understand this. How would I do it, without using the
POV-statements or a matrix?

Thanks in advance,

Remco